1.    #1  
    OK now here is I think is a good question. I am out and about. A friend of mine calls me and says can you email me the contact info for the uniform company we used at the last hotel we worked at.

First I said buy a Treo 750 with hosted exchange server.

Then I said no problem as he knows I save every contact.

So now comes the hard part and maybe I am making it hard.

I start an email to my friend and then launch the contact list.

Filter down to the contact and select edit.

I copy first field of contact data and and I want to task switch back to the email. This does not work as WM requires you to OK the contact as you can not leave it in edit or if you do it is not active on a return trip.

Now with the contact back in view mode I task switch back to the email and paste my first line of contact data.

Start menu contact and repeat. This contact had 7 lines of data.

During this process I dialed the contacts office line once and his pager also. I quickly hit end and found myslef on the home screen as we all know what happen when you dial or answer.

What a pain. Tell me there is an easier way, for the love of all things digital help me out.

I know I could have waited until I get in front of a computer with Outlook, but the point of a mobile device is freedom. You know if a program could export the whole selected contact record as an html that would be great. Agenda One exports the call log of a contact as html and attaches it to an out bound email ready to address (really cool and great program).

This is funnier now then when I was dancing the start menu dance.

Regards
    Last edited by graylion; 11/21/2007 at 09:16 PM.
    graylion
    Not really answering your question but it is easy to send contact by text rather than email. Contacts> select your contact details >Send contact> text message>select all and that sends it as a vcard in messaging.
    As for pasting to email, looks like a long and arduous task as per your description (unless someone knows otherwise).
    Quote Originally Posted by scudder View Post
    Not really answering your question but it is easy to send contact by text rather than email. Contacts> select your contact details >Send contact> text message>select all and that sends it as a vcard in messaging.
    As for pasting to email, looks like a long and arduous task as per your description (unless someone knows otherwise).
    Can you clairify, I cann't seem to send contact as a text, to anyone else other than the original contact