1.    #1  
    IF this has been covered, I apologize but I searched and could find anything. I dont know if anyone has had this problem, but pocket IE constantly just quits on me. Most of the time if I open it and go to navigate to a website, it just closes out and after I relaunch it there is no issue. Is this a known problem? Im on Vzw and I have the latest update installed.
    This happens often to people who move the cache to your storage card. Reverse It back to the device and you should be good to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattycerts View Post
    This happens often to people who move the cache to your storage card. Reverse It back to the device and you should be good to go.
    Yep - it does not like that. It will work for a while - and then it will start quitting on you.
    can someone tell me what to change back? like the folder names and reg. settings etc. I thought I had it but apparently something isn't exactly right. lol
  5.    #5  
    What cache? I dont remember moving anything related to IE to the storage card. I just did a hard reset last week and have not modified any system settings.
    Quote Originally Posted by remykins View Post
    What cache? I dont remember moving anything related to IE to the storage card. I just did a hard reset last week and have not modified any system settings.
    If you don't remember doing it, you probably didn't, but do a search on your memory card for a cookie, or internet explorer cache file, if you don't see them, you are OK in that area.

As far as the PIE closing out, there are two things to try (assuming your cache is on the main device)....use a cleaning program (mem maid....) to empty your history occasionally, the history folder being too full will cause PIE to close. Also, if you have done the cleaning and it still closed, do a soft-reset. That should do the trick.

P.S. another thing to look for, (but you most likely know this already) is that there are not too many programs running at once, remember to trully close out apps, and run PIE alone, or with a minimum of other apps running.