Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by lifes2short View Post
    Hasn't that NBG file been available at xda-dev?
    Yes, it probably is, however...

Originally Posted by trueluck3 - Post your email if you want it or if you have questions.
    It was offered here as well. If he doesn't want to follow through, thats fine, I can wait for the official release.
    Quote Originally Posted by softmagnet View Post
    I take it, this is no longer available? No link sent - Thanks anyway.
    Did anyone get a reply from Trueluck3? Or was this some kind of email phishing expedition? BTW, I PMed and am also still waiting for a reply.
    Last edited by magicman; 11/21/2007 at 01:52 PM. Reason: corrected spelling
    Palm Pilot->Palm 1000->Palm Vx->Palm VII->Treo 180->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 750->....and then?
    It's an email phishing scam Trueluck3 is doing.

He's been contacted by multiple people on two different forums and doesn't reply back. Good thing most people sent him temporary emails.
    It's not a scam. I loaded it on a 750. Worked perfectly. We passed a couple of e-mails back and forth about the process - seems like a nice guy. Not sure why he's not responding, but it sure doesn't seem to be anything will ill intent.
  5.    #25  
    Sorry guys, I should have posted an update about this, please read this post: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...=1#post1382359
    Hi to all, last night i downloaded the CHEEIMG file that i found someone was sharing on the net, and followed these steps:

1-I formatted the minisd with FAT32 and copied only and exclusive the update file.
    2-Insert the card into smartphone.
    3-Hold down END button and pulse the RESET.
    4-Update started automatically and took about 10 minutes.
    5-Then i hard reset by pressing the END and pulsing the RESET.
    6-The treo started up in GREEN windows mobile 6.

My problem is that i dont know if this is really windows mobile 6.

I tabbed Settings/System/About/Version and it specifies: WINDOWS MOBILE PROFESSIONAL, CE OS 5.2.1239 (Build 17746.0.2.0).

I tabbed the Phone lip and it says: SOFTWARE VERSION: TREO750-1.13-CNG, FIRMWARE: 1.47.25.00.

I saw a lot of differences, withing those i can say that:
    1-It start up with AT&T LOGO (no more CINGULAR Welcome screen)
    2-Runs a bit more soft and free (doesnt freeze)
    3-Now on the PROGRAMS section it have a lot of AT&T links, plus Cellular VIDEO, TELENAV, GETMOBITV, INTERNET SHARING, PROXY MANAGER and REMOTE DESKTOP MOBILE.
    4-In Settings Section it added CUSTOMER FEEDBACK, ENCRYPTION and WINDOWS UPDATE.
    5-Microsoft OFFICE MOBILE.
    6-And all icons looks much like WINDOWS VISTA´S platform (before it was like my old treo 650)

I NEED SOMEONE TO CONFIRM ME IF THE UPDATE IS CORRECT, IN ORDER TO MAKE ALL MY CUSTOMIZATIONS AND START USING MY PALM TREO 750 by CINGULAR BUT WITH AT&T WM6 UPDATE.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT and THANK YOU ALL WHO HELPS EVERY TREO USER TO HAVE MUCH MORE FROM THEIR DEVICES.
  7.    #27  
    Sorry dude, you need the newest update, which I just happen to have. Let me first direct you to my post on EverythingTreo.com, because there is a lot of good info there. If you’re not a registered user and don’t want to sign up just for a request, read the thread first then send a request to trueluck3@hotmail.com. But please understand that I’m only one person and will only be checking this post for the next few days (due to a complaint for abandoning this post). I’m using the Everythingtreo.com forums because they give me better updates automatically on the thread, I can’t be checking two different sites every day.

Check it out:
    http://www.everythingtreo.com/forum/...d-13690-5.html
  8.    #28  
    Everyone,

I'll only be checking this post for the next few days. After that I'll only be checking everythingtreo.com at the thread linked below. You can still send a request to my email trueluck3@hotmail.com, but I can't be checking two sites every day. So if you need questions answered use my email or post it on the thread below.

Thanks!

Global Posts
    383 Global Posts
    swooshme at yahoo dot

TIA
    Quote Originally Posted by trueluck3 View Post
    Everyone,

I'll only be checking this post for the next few days. After that I'll only be checking everythingtreo.com at the thread linked below. You can still send a request to my email trueluck3@hotmail.com, but I can't be checking two sites every day. So if you need questions answered use my email or post it on the thread below.

Thanks!

My apologies to TrueLuck, he really does seem to be supporting the requests at everythingtreo, and was not an email phisher.
    Palm Pilot->Palm 1000->Palm Vx->Palm VII->Treo 180->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 750->....and then?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12