1.    #1  
    Hey Folks,

Just wanted to report that once you upgrade to WM6 on the 750, you can use an mini/micro SDHC card in the device. I ordered and just received today a 6 GB micro SDHC card and with a micro to mini SD adapter, I'm using it in my WM6 750. Just FYI, I'm running the XDA leaked ROM from back in August. I'm sure you should have the same result with the unbranded official ROM or the AT&T official ROM when its released.

The card I ordered is a SanDisk 6 GB micro SDHC card. I got it from www.meritline.com for ~ $80. You will need to order (if you dont have one already) a micro to mini SD adapter from here as well. The SanDisk card comes with a usb SDHC reader and a micro to SD adapter.
    has anyone else tried it yet??
    Just confirming that it works on mine. Bought a sandisk 6GB micro sdhc card and it work on WM6 so far.
    I bought one a couple of months ago when they first came out and I have had NO problems at all.
    Has anyone tried 8GB SDHC card yet in Treo 750??? I am sure if 6GB works, then 8GB should also work... Anyone??
    I'd be interested in the answer as well. But I am assuming that it requires to be upgraded to WM6 so I have to wait until there's an update then.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws
  7.    #7  
    Any SDHC card up to 32 GB will work in the Treo 750 once its upgraded to WM6.
    Quote Originally Posted by prabhg View Post
    Has anyone tried 8GB SDHC card yet in Treo 750??? I am sure if 6GB works, then 8GB should also work... Anyone??
    Yes, just got my 8 GB sandisk micro SD (and used a micro to mini adapter) and it works like a champ on my newly updated AT&T Treo 750 ROM 2.25!
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
    Quote Originally Posted by levinda View Post
    Yes, just got my 8 GB sandisk micro SD (and used a micro to mini adapter) and it works like a champ on my newly updated AT&T Treo 750 ROM 2.25!
    Awesome..where did you get the 8gb card from? price?

THANKS....
    stageworks@usa.net
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    I got mine from dz-tech.com in bulk packaging for $99.99 plus $4.95 shipping. This is about $20 off from the regular price. Still came with SD adapter and USB reader.

Had to order the micro to mini adapter separately from meritline.com for $2.98. I bought 3 since I lose stuff.
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    My SanDisk 8 GB micro sd card in a mini adapter (now that's a mouthful) works fine in my Treo 750 using WM6. More tunes to go!
  13. tcs
    I need the adapter only, where got the cheapest price? or if anyone from Singapore know where to get it from local shops? Thanks!
  14. tcs
    i assume not all adapter support microsdhc rite? where can buy adapter that support microsdhc, thanks! Need it urgently..no memory card at the moment!
  15.    #15  
    You can order the adpater from www.meritline.com. You need the micro to miniSD adapter. There is no distinction between SDHC for the adapter. I ordered my adapter from there and I have the Sandisk 6GB micro SDHC card.(which I ordered from there as well)