1.    #1  
    Ok, got a 700wx in the mail from verizon two weeks ago, came brand new in the box, and I am still not happy with it, and I'm really liking the looks of the BB pearl. Especially the size.

Quick question... how much should i throw my 700wx up on craigslist for?

Do you think I can recoup the cost of the pearl?
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    I would just take it back and see if they will switch you out.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
    I would just take it back and see if they will switch you out.

It was a replacement because i was sick and tired of the 700w freezing on me.
    Quote Originally Posted by mwindsor82 View Post

Quick question... how much should i throw my 700wx up on craigslist for?
    Why not just go on Craigslist or eBay and see what others are selling them for? Then you'll have an idea.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mwindsor82 View Post
    It was a replacement because i was sick and tired of the 700w freezing on me.
    So what are you not liking about the 700wx?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
    So what are you not liking about the 700wx?
    It's just so slow... the threaded text messaging feature, yeah there is the fix but it doesn't let me know if the person on the other end received the message if they have verizon also. I also like the size of the pearl a lot better.

This is my first non palm device in years.

edit: oh and the vzw navigator seems really slick
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Well the threaded messaging wasn't put on the WX by default it is a program that was developed by community members. I will let you know that the Treo 700wx is actually one of the best devices are out with the form factor. Yes there are some features that don't work like they should but still all in all everything is better than a blackberry. I could never go with a crackberry. Oh and as for the GPS, I have the same thing with my copilot and I don't pay a monthly fee.
  8.    #8  
    Ok, you guys... I kept the 700wx and ditched the BB idea... I'm still here for a while.