Hi Folks,

I want to report some issues that I've been having with the SDHC driver that enables the uses of SDHC (+2GB) cards in our Treo700wx's. I've been having problems with some applications not running properly when installed on my storage card. I had problems with Conduits' Pocket Player crashing and locking up the machine. I also had problems with IBM Lotus Mobile Connect VPN Client and IBM's Sametime Mobile softwtware also locking up, or crashing, or simply disapearing off of the Running Tasks list with me shutting them down. Most of the crashes seemed to happen when I or the Treo would power off the display. I have since uninstalled them and re-installed them onto the Device instead of the storage card and they all work flawlessly now. My hunch is that any applications that need to be run in the background as a program (like Pocket Player or Sametime) instead of storage (like an MP3 being used by Pocket Player) seem to have problems running through SDHC.

Anyway, just thougtht that I'd post this in case anyone else had similar symptoms using SDHC. I'm not sure if I would have the same problems running a 2GB card or less without SDHC, but I'll test that the day I run out of storage and have to run programs from the SD card...