Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    My threaded SMS will lock up some times and i cannot click ok to get out of it i have to open the memory manager and kill the app. any one els have this issue??
  2. dimitri's Avatar
    Posts
    881 Posts
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    #2  
    Try a hard reset and start from scratch and see if it still happens.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
    Try a hard reset and start from scratch and see if it still happens.
    did that like 50 times still happens. works great for like 3 days then it does this and it also takes forever to purge my messages.
  4. dimitri's Avatar
    Posts
    881 Posts
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    #4  
    Thats funny cause I just installed it last week and everything is running fine. What other programs do you have running on it. Maybe one of those is the culprit.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
    Thats funny cause I just installed it last week and everything is running fine. What other programs do you have running on it. Maybe one of those is the culprit.
    Resco Explorer, Tomtom 6, spb mobile shell, and a few other misc things but the issue is. i can do a hard boot and Just install the threaded SMS thats it and it will do this a few days later. i also noticed that one file never copies says its in use when i install the threaded sms app.
  6. dimitri's Avatar
    Posts
    881 Posts
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    #6  
    Download the Device Reseter from the Palm website and then do the installation again. This will totally bring your Treo back to factory defaults.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
    Download the Device Reseter from the Palm website and then do the installation again. This will totally bring your Treo back to factory defaults.
    i dont need the device reseter, i know the key combination to do a hard boot. and like ive said ive done it like 40 times and it doesn't help any after a few days it still goes wonky.
  8.    #8  
    i think it has to do with the file it says it cannot replace because its in use. i read through the instructions on how to install it followed them to a tee but the guy who posted the instructions never said id have files that wouldn't copy do to access restrictions. so maybe this is my issue.
  9. dimitri's Avatar
    Posts
    881 Posts
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
    i dont need the device reseter, i know the key combination to do a hard boot. and like ive said ive done it like 40 times and it doesn't help any after a few days it still goes wonky.
    I understand you know how to do a hard reset. The device resetter that I am talking about puts the phone to factory defaults that a hard reset can't do. And as for the file not being copied, try moving the files instead of copying them. I never had any issue moving any of the files. Also make sure you are installing it to your device and not to your SD card.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx

Posting Permissions