1.    #1  
    I can access my work email remotely through an Outlook Web Access site on the internet. I receive attachments and can manage my deleted items through the OWA site. I only need to supply my password and email. I have tried using the various Palm programs to download my email to my 700wx, but cannot get it to work. I am currently using Emoze, and it works except I can't get attachments.

Can anyone steer me in the right direction, and let me know how to set up my phone to access my OWA email, without using an 'outside' program?
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    First and foremost you need to search the forum before you post. I will help you along with your search. Look for Active Sync with an exchange server. If you are using an Exchange Server 2003 with SP2 then the Treo 700wx will sync out of the box. You just have to configure it in Active Sync on your phone. This will sync Calendar, tasks, emails and attachments, and contacts.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
  3.    #3  
    I was told by our network administrator that the only employees who can have email 'pushed' to their phones are those who are on our Blackberry server (basically I am about one rung below that step on the organization chart). Others must access the Outlook Web Access site to remotely check email. However, I found the Emoze software that will push your email to your phone if you have access to an OWA site. What I'm asking is if you have access to an OWA site, how do you set up your phone to access your email, without actually going through your web browser. Is possible to use one the the built-in Palm applications instead of Emoze?

I'm new to posting messages, so I will search the threads. Also, I'm not a computer guru (proficient but no more than that).
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ge+Active+Sync
    Try this thread. I have already typed all the steps to connect to an Exchange server in this thread.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ge+Active+Sync
    Try this thread. I have already typed all the steps to connect to an Exchange server in this thread.
    This works provided the Exchange server is configured to allow it, even if it is running ES2203 and SP2. Our IT dept. is so anal, they won't allow it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deltaflyer View Post
    This works provided the Exchange server is configured to allow it, even if it is running ES2203 and SP2. Our IT dept. is so anal, they won't allow it.
    You are correct. They have to configure it to allow EAS connections. Just having web based email configured does not automatically allow EAS.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone