1.    #1  
    http://mobile.myspace.com works on my Q. I know the site is in beta now, so I'm not sure if its the site or the 700wx.

When I go to that URL on my Q, I get a mobile version of MySpace. It is actually very nice.

When I go to that URL on my 700wx, it redirects me to the regular myspace.com instead of the mobile version.

I just recently did a hard reset, so there's no IE hacks being used.
    I have a treo 700wx on sprint network and I cannot get the mobile page to show up...any suggestions?
    I got it to work once...

Once.

Since then, it always redirects. I don't know how it could have worked before and now it doesn't, but that's it.
    END OF LINE
    why not just go to the regular page? If you change the view to "desktop" then you can read messages
    Well, I know at least for me, I've been using the regular page for a while, but when they made a big fuss about "ooh! look! now you can do this from your phone! isn't it wonderful!?", I half expected it to work.

Then again, as is often the case with MySpace, it is completely broken for me. It's a recurring theme, it seems.
    END OF LINE
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by GrahamHill View Post
    why not just go to the regular page? If you change the view to "desktop" then you can read messages
    Its true that you can use the regular page, but for me it always seemed to load REALLY slow, even with EVDO. The Mobile page loaded fast on my Q, which was nice.

I don't really need it very often, but its nice if I know I have a message and I'm away from my PC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    Then again, as is often the case with MySpace, it is completely broken for me. It's a recurring theme, it seems.
    Heh, it's not just you! To have so many members and so many paying ads, that is one amazingly unreliable website!!
    I am just checking too see if anyone using a palm 700wx device on sprint network has been able to use mobile.myspace.com ??
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Did anyone figure this out yet?

Myspace is finally sending txts to Sprint users, but the link I receive in my text redirects to regular myspace.com website.

I imagine the browser user agent is what determines the site to use. Is there a way to change the useragent to something else just for the myspace website so it will let me use the mobile site?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Um, just use the link I provided above? I didn't MySpace had an open mobile site... don't they have some special service exclusive to ATT customers?
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperator View Post
    Um, just use the link I provided above? I didn't MySpace had an open mobile site... don't they have some special service exclusive to ATT customers?
    I'd rather not direct my browsing traffic thru another website if I don't have to... Myspace did have an exclusive with ATT/Cingular for awhile, but just recently added Sprint to the list.

I know Opera can change the user agent, but last time I tried it, I didn't like it...