1.    #1  
    Is there any program that can allow multiple today screen in tabs or something?
    Because as you all know treo small 240x240 screen is small to put all today stuff in. (i hate the vertical scrollbars)

So i was wondering is there any software that can create multiple today screen and changed by tabs or some shortcut key.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xaix View Post
    Is there any program that can allow multiple today screen in tabs or something?
    Because as you all know treo small 240x240 screen is small to put all today stuff in. (i hate the vertical scrollbars)

So i was wondering is there any software that can create multiple today screen and changed by tabs or some shortcut key.

Thanks.
    SPB PocketPlus 4.0 does this. You can have up to 10 small icon tabs and up to 6 large icon tabs. And you can put multiple plugins in each tab.
  3.    #3  
    thanks the software works great. it has additional features as well problem is i cant seems to put the tab on the bottom its either side or top. bummer.
    and also cant arrange the any todays plugin order. it always appear at the top.
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xaix View Post
    thanks the software works great. it has additional features as well problem is i cant seems to put the tab on the bottom its either side or top. bummer.
    and also cant arrange the any todays plugin order. it always appear at the top.
    Go to pp4 options, highlight today plugins and tap feature options. Then go to advance tab and upcheck "place plug-in on the top of the today screen". This will allow you to put pp4 anywhere. But for me it works and looks best on top.