1.    #1  
    Looks like the they've freshen up a few things with this latest version of Google Maps. Panning around seems to be smoother.
    Sprint PCS ****
    Treo 700wx
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    Does this application need GPS? Do you need to install Java or anything else to make this work?
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    Does this application need GPS? Do you need to install Java or anything else to make this work?
    No on the GPS part, but you need to tell it where you are. Java is not required on PalmOS but I don't know about WM.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    No java needed with WM, either.
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    I used to be a big Google Map fan, but MS Live Search really trumps them. The speech based search definitely has the wow factor.

I'm surprised Google didn't do it first.