1.    #1  
    I did a search for a previous post on here but my phrasing didn't pop anything useful up. Does someone know of cradle that will work? If it has a space to charge the stock battery that would be cool too. I've looked at a couple of sites and they mention they work with a case but no mention of the big battery with the pregnant battery door. I did see a review about the Seidio dockjr being of poor quality.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
    I have a seido dock. Yes the quality is poor. Practically frightful.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    I use the desk cradle from Palm. It works great and charges a 2nd battery.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
    Quote Originally Posted by littlewaywelt View Post
    I have a seido dock. Yes the quality is poor. Practically frightful.
    Can you tell me what you mean by poor quality?

If something is wrong with your Inno.Dock I'd like to see if I can take care of you. Please email me at forum@seidio.com.

Thanks,
  5.    #5  
    Does the Palm cradle work with the the 3200mah battery? If so I maybe sold.

Do the Seidio Docks support the 3200mah battery? Of any theirs should but I did see it mentioned on their site last time looked.
    Quote Originally Posted by gedster314 View Post
    Does the Palm cradle work with the the 3200mah battery? If so I maybe sold.

Keep looking. I'm in the same boat as you and already have the Palm cradle.
    Same here, it is frustrating how some batteries work with some chargers and not with others, it is almost like having to purchase all new accessories with a new battery (I know...I exagerate a bit!!).

Oh well, I am still looking for the 'best' one to fit my needs!!
  8.    #8  
    At the time I bought my battery I was out of the office the whole day. Now I'm in the office for half the day and now a craddle makes sense.

I can understand Seidio wanting details and possibly defending his product but it would be nice if he gave a final word on wether his cradles support the big battery or not. I'm not opposed to buying one if they did. I'll take his lack of comment that they don't.

On a different matter, since he also brought product complaints. My battery cover never did match the color of my Sprint Treo 700wx, it's a few shades off. Also the paint comes off easily. The good news is that the plastic under the coating matches the color better. I do love the battery. I get about 6 hours of streaming with bluetooth on. Stock battery is about 3.5 hours.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    I have the 2400mah and really haven't bothered with the latest and greatest in batteries. But the 2400 and the Palm cradle work perfect. It would ebe nice if Palm came out with another one that would work with all batteries for the Treos. Palm just has the best form on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by gedster314 View Post
    I can understand Seidio wanting details and possibly defending his product but it would be nice if he gave a final word on wether his cradles support the big battery or not. I'm not opposed to buying one if they did. I'll take his lack of comment that they don't.
    It absolutely works with all of our extended batteries. Using our cradle with an extended battery and/or case is actually the reason we designed it in the first place.

I didn't mean to ignore you...your post just seemed like you weren't interested. I've personally used our InnoDock Jr. on my PPC6700, Treo 700WX, and Sprint Mogul and never had any problems. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

My battery cover never did match the color of my Sprint Treo 700wx
    Email me at forum@seidio.com and I'll get you another door.

Thanks
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    It absolutely works with all of our extended batteries. Using our cradle with an extended battery and/or case is actually the reason we designed it in the first place.

I didn't mean to ignore you...your post just seemed like you weren't interested. I've personally used our InnoDock Jr. on my PPC6700, Treo 700WX, and Sprint Mogul and never had any problems. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Email me at forum@seidio.com and I'll get you another door.

Thanks
    If nothing appears on the cradle front with in the next week or so I probably will end up buying Seidio cradle.

Thanks for the offer of the battery door but I just got my #5 torx + shell and will pulling apart my Treo and painting my entire case to a different color. So the battery door isn't issue. Me painting the device was not prompted by the door issue. I just want something a little different.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    The seidio cradle is horrendous. Plus their own customer service lies and says that the thing will charge a second battery.

All said and done, Seidio has ATROCIOUS (AND I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH) CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Their ONLY person who handles RMAs is ALWAYS "Out to Lunch" no matter what time of the day you call. Their customer service people and salespeople are COMPLETELY clueless.

Their products other than the extended battery are useless and should never have been produced in the first place. I've owned one of their innodocks bought specificially because the rep said it would charge a second battery. When I received it I found this to be a blatant lie. When I tried to return it, I was thrown into a veritable morass of "RMA is out to lunch" replies from both the receptionist who answers the phone (nice enough but clueless as the rest as to what they even sell), to having to leave at least SIX (6) phone messages and NEVER getting a call back.

If you're going to buy from Seidio, buyer beware.
    Wow, I sorta disagree with you. For the most part I have liked the products I've gotten from Seidio. I love my 2400mah battery, and the screen protector is great. The dock I purchased is not good though, it pushes the phone up, that's the best I can describe it. It's not the Inno Dock though, just the regular desktop cradle....
    I apologize for your issues with one of our customer service reps, but I'm not sure where all the confusion came from. Maybe I can help clear things up.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjsrik View Post
    ...their own customer service lies and says that the thing will charge a second battery.
    I can't imagine who you talked to, but none of our InnoDocks have the ability to charge another battery. There is nothing in our pictures or descriptions that even remotely say anything close to this. If someone told you that it did, they were obviously confused, but I'm not sure I'd stoop to calling them a liar.

Their ONLY person who handles RMAs is ALWAYS "Out to Lunch" no matter what time of the day you call.
    When I tried to return it, I was thrown into a veritable morass of "RMA is out to lunch" replies from both the receptionist who answers the phone (nice enough but clueless as the rest as to what they even sell), to having to leave at least SIX (6) phone messages and NEVER getting a call back.
    RMAs are actually handled via email and the website, and not through the phone. Whoever you spoke with shouldn't have sent you to anyone's phone, but should've directed you to the website RMA link. Emails are better because they prevent confusion and provides a paper trail. I do not know what time RMA people go to lunch, but it's really irreleavant because their job is handled via computer.

I will get with Customer Service and make sure that no one is confused about this.

Regardless of how you got the wrong information, you obviously received a cradle that didn't do what you wanted it to.

Please email your contact information and original order number to forum@seidio.com. I'll make arrangements for you to return it for a full refund.

Thanks,
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Well I am going to high jack this thread for a quick sec. This is for Seidioseidio.

When are you going to create this for the Treo 700wx. You made it for the Treo 650 and it keeps the built in mic accessable.

http://store.treocentral.com/content...12-45--634.htm
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
    Well I am going to high jack this thread for a quick sec. This is for Seidioseidio.

When are you going to create this for the Treo 700wx. You made it for the Treo 650 and it keeps the built in mic accessable.

http://store.treocentral.com/content...12-45--634.htm
    The 700wx is a Windows Mobile device, and the software doesn't recognize the audio coming out of the Treo port, so it won't work.

Thanks