1.    #1  
    how come every time someone sends me a txt with a pic it tells me to go to vzwpix.com to look at it?..is there a way to get the pic straight to my cell so i dont have to go home and look at it on my computer?
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyjoezx View Post
    how come every time someone sends me a txt with a pic it tells me to go to vzwpix.com to look at it?..is there a way to get the pic straight to my cell so i dont have to go home and look at it on my computer?
    Did you recently upgrade from a regular cell-phone to the Treo? If so, go to verizonwireless.com, sign in to your account, and make sure your number has the right phone associated with it (Treo).
    Also, you do have a data plan, right? (not blocked) Regular cell phones require that incoming pix messages go through vzwpix.com whereas PDA cell pones can receive MMS picture messages directly.

-Frank
    Does anyone know what the workaround on this is for Sprint? "Advanced" Techies told me that there is no way I can get the pics directly to my phone and that I have to open my browser to see them. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
    There is no workaround. Regarding Sprint, when someone sends you a pix message, you are sent a link which takes you to a page from which you can view the pix or then save it to Treo.
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....