Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    I didn't want to delete this file because I wasn't sure if it was a system file and would then crash my WX. It's 17MB! Can someone advise as to what to do about it? I've tried a bunch of apps with Today plugins but uninstalled all of them...
    Twitter: @dvdmon

Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Sorry, I forgot. I do still have Egress in my Today Screen and last night I installed Octro, but I noticed this before I installed it...

Try something like SKTools or MemMaid and see if it targets that file... maybe backup first, then trash it and see what happens.
    END OF LINE
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon View Post
    I didn't want to delete this file because I wasn't sure if it was a system file and would then crash my WX. It's 17MB! Can someone advise as to what to do about it? I've tried a bunch of apps with Today plugins but uninstalled all of them...
    All I can tell you is that I don't have a "Today" file in my "My Documents" folder and I also don't have any file there over about 18KB ("Dump").

-700wx
    -VZW
    -Firmware _1.22
    -Installed Apps
    --TCPMP w/FlashVideoBundle
    --vTAP
    --Google Maps

-Frank

P.S. Anyone know if I can delete the "dump" file? Is that the same as a crash dump on a Windows PC?
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Well, I deleted it and everything still works. Actually the sluggishness I was experiencing before (which I also just posted about) is gone!