1.    #1  
    One of the most appealing aspects of the Treo 700w for me is the ability to snychronize my Outlook contacts with the contacts folder on my PC.

Now, I am running into a problem where updated records are duplicated on my Treo (and frequently the records are duplicated back on my PC)

I can not seem to find a delete all contacts option in the Treo. I called Treo support and was told that the only way to delete all my contacts was to do a hard reset and lose all my other configuration information.

I realize many other people must have this problem. How do you avoid duplicate Outlook contacts? Is there some sort of hack application that I can run to simply clear out my address book? If I wanted to write such an application using the Office Com Interface where would I start?
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Sync with you PC then go into Outlook and delete the deplicates in Outlook on your PC and then sync again. This will remove all duplicates on the Treo.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
    SKTools has an tool to remove duplicate Contacts (as well as calendar items). Will literally take a minute to solve.

Very useful for this kind of thing

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter