1.    #1  
    Has anyone considered replacing the 750 screen with a 680 320x320?....can this be done????/, I have opened many treo's but never a 750......the screen is really the only item holding me back from making the Jump.....I need something for work......better than a blackberry, but with the functionality and touch screen of the treos.......which would better suit?

thanks guys and gals
    It's Simple really..........
    ...............Forgive
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    You can't just replace the screen - you'd also need to change the electronics that drive it and the software to understand the higher resolution.

I went from a 650 to a 750 and to be honest the lower resolution is not noticeable to me in daily use. The only thing I miss is Bejeweled in high-res.
  3.    #3  
    okay someone needs to explain this for me.....

is the screen in the 750...only able to handle 240x240....or is it the software that can only push out 240x240

because WM6 can support 320x320....I have watched several videos of the replacement of window treo screens....and that screen looks exactly like the 320...in the way of how it sits and where and how it connects....so I would think....that being said you ould swap in a 320 by 320 the same way......especially now that windows WM6 should be able to utilize and recognize it ....right..??????amd I right....or just off my rocker

thanks
    It's Simple really..........
    ...............Forgive
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    The screen hardware is 240x240 and the driver circuitry assumes that. The physical dimensions are the same.