1.    #1  
    just went into my local sprint store and with the new WM device, the HTC Touch, they've removed the 700wx. Is it on its way out?
    I went into my local Sprint store 2 weeks ago because the earpieceon my 700wx was starting to go out. They didnt ask any questions they just said "we'll order you another one". Since i have the equipment protection plan i expected t get a refurbished model. To my pleasant suprise they gave me a BRAND NEW one straight out of the box! They then told me they will soon stop selling the 700wx soon. So if yours is giving you problems and you have the epp go get yourself a new one free!
    Quote Originally Posted by iceddown View Post
    I went into my local Sprint store 2 weeks ago because the earpieceon my 700wx was starting to go out. They didnt ask any questions they just said "we'll order you another one". Since i have the equipment protection plan i expected t get a refurbished model. To my pleasant suprise they gave me a BRAND NEW one straight out of the box! They then told me they will soon stop selling the 700wx soon. So if yours is giving you problems and you have the epp go get yourself a new one free!
    I'm having BT problems... You think a new 700wx will fix them?

Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Ooooooh...hopefully the 800w is nearby.