Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Just recevied my warranty replacement AT@T phone for my original Cingular unit. Replacement was needed for screen issue.
    After resyncing and setting my new phone completely up, I am finding that emails sent from pocket outlook are no longer seen in the "sent items" folder.
    Yes the appropriate box is checked. I even see them on my desktop in sent items after an active sync. I just don't have them any longer on my phone.
    The original unit always did.
    I have called AT&T tech support. Upgraded to Business tech support which sent me to Plam tech support. All not very helpful.
    They now want me do do a hard reset which I am reluctant to do at this particular time. I am at work and resyncing my device both her and with my home computer will take hours. I just got through doing that with my new phone.
    I am turning to this forum to see if anyone can help me.
    I have found this forum to far exceed anything either of the above companies have to offer.
    Edging so closer to an HP900!
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Now i'm wondering should I care since WM6 will be released tomorrow.
    There is probably a better chance that tech support level 2 will actually call me back within 24hr's and solve my problem without a hard reset!