1.    #1  
    i picked up a htc touch...im in atlanta live in orlando so all my backups wires and everything are at home...how can i send over all my contacts to the new phone cause wen i try BT it looks like u can only do one by one and i have 500 if them so taht would suck....cuz i remember on POS u cud do catagories at a time like business might have 50 names but ud send the whole thing over...on here i dont see based on that
    You should sync phone#1 with a PC and then disconnect. Create a partnership with the new phone and sync it with the PC that has all the contacts.
    To do this remotely you either need a Exchange account with a server running Exchange or you may try a free service such as Yahoo. But you first need to upload contacts from phone # 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by hotis300boy View Post
    i picked up a htc touch...im in atlanta live in orlando so all my backups wires and everything are at home...how can i send over all my contacts to the new phone cause wen i try BT it looks like u can only do one by one and i have 500 if them so taht would suck....cuz i remember on POS u cud do catagories at a time like business might have 50 names but ud send the whole thing over...on here i dont see based on that
    Using Resco you should be able to select the pim files in the windows directory and click hold on them and then select send to / bluetooth recipient.

using active sync and creating a new partnership is probably a better way to do it going forward.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
  4. hlo
    You can use ppcbckpcontacts which will export all your contacts to a csv file. Then you can bluetooth the file and re-import on your new phone.

Google string "ppcbckpcontacts" will find it for you.