1.    #1  
    This problem is very irratating. the email simply @&!cking disappears... if I deleted it accidently it would be in my trash bin..

its random and never fails to kill an important message.. thank god I have a copy on my desktop.. I cannot believe I am the only one having this issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackvette View Post
    This problem is very irratating. the email simply @&!cking disappears... if I deleted it accidently it would be in my trash bin..

its random and never fails to kill an important message.. thank god I have a copy on my desktop.. I cannot believe I am the only one having this issue.
    You're not. Cingular 750 Outlook clears the Inbox a couple of times a day when it checks e-mail. Frustrating? Yes. A solution? No. Unless WM6 doesn't do it.

I just have the messages downloaded to Outlook when I ActiveSync so there's a copy, or I move important messages to a "Save" folder as soon as they come in.
    Volvo-driving, Sushi-eating, Latte-sipping Liberals Against Stereotypes.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToonFan View Post
    You're not. Cingular 750 Outlook clears the Inbox a couple of times a day when it checks e-mail. Frustrating? Yes. A solution? No. Unless WM6 doesn't do it.

I just have the messages downloaded to Outlook when I ActiveSync so there's a copy, or I move important messages to a "Save" folder as soon as they come in.
    thanks... glad to hear it's not just me.. for the record... 99% of the time it happens on an email that I need to mark it as get all of the message on the next send and receive. that makes it next to ipossible to save it since all I have is about 16k of it..
    depressing...