1. GadgetGuyForeva
    Well I recently had to change my phone number due to reasons that should be obvious. Anyway, whenever I get a voicemail and hit the button that corresponds to Voicemail/Listen, my old number is dialed. I've called Customer Service twice and they've had me check my Contacts for an entry for Voicemail, there is none. They've also had me check and change my Speed Dial Options for Voicemail to my new number and then *86. Then they had my phone re-provisioned twice. Each time I get a voicemail, the same thing happens. If I were to hit and hold 1 or dial my new number, voicemail comes up with no issues. I've been told that I have to do a hard reset, which is not a route I'd like to take since I have no memory card for a backup. What I'm hoping is that someone here has some other suggestion before I have to do the hard reset. Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Try a hard reset. That should take care of it.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
  3. GadgetGuyForeva
    And if it doesn't? Then I'm stuck with re-entering all my data, which thankfully isn't much, and my problem still exists.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    YOu can always download Sprite Backup from the Palm website. Then do a hard reset.
  5. GadgetGuyForeva
    OK, so the hard reset is done. Now do I have to program the phone again? I'm only asking because everything seems to be working, but a hard reset is supposed to return the phone to factory settings.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    It will return everything to factory settings except for the phone programming that your carrier does. But you might want to check with your carrier about updating your roaming on your phone. I have Verizon so I dial #22899.
  7. GadgetGuyForeva
    I have Verizon too, but that number doesn't work for some odd reason.

It's a *, not #.