1.    #1  
    Hi,

I was curious what program or item opens the start/settings/system/ brightness tab.

My brightness is always going to the dimmest level no matter how many times I set it.

Any idea where that is?

For example, if you want the bluetooth settings, if you search in /windows, you will find bluetooth as a shortcut.

In the days before mortscript, I would say "Start Bluetooth" & the BT app would open.

Thanks,
    Rich
    Last edited by RichTJ99; 10/31/2007 at 10:54 PM.
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    the blackedout option key and the letter P together in that order.
    Verizon Palm Treo 700wx, WM 6, FLASH 4G|TRANSCEND SD TS4GSD150 R, MemMaid 2.0, Magic Button, SBSH Pocketweather
  3.    #3  
    that's great. Do you know where the file that launches that app is? I want to write a mortscipt to make it full bright.
    I'm having the same problem. I carry the phone in my pocket and I guess I'm hitting that key combination to dim the screen.

What's the shortcut to BRIGHTEN the screen?
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    I use SPB Pocket plus. It has a brightness switch on the today screen plug-in.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
  6.    #6  
    If someone can find out what application or DLL opens the brightness window, I can write a small mortscript that will work via voicecommand (or click) to make the screen fully bright.

I just cant figure which one it is.

On a side note, I guess a mouseclick script could be written as well (click start, settings, system, brightness, bright tab, then OK).

Start Brightness
    reg entry perhaps even easier..would have to go look...hmm..
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."