1.    #1  
    My 700wx (sprint ) was just replaced, and I am looking into adding some additional software to this one. I only had the nintendo emulator and a couple other small programs on the last one.

The biggest question I have is which threaded SMS application should I use? the one referred to in the sticky (for noobs, etc.) or the 750V application?

Has anyone used both? which one would you recommend?

Any help is appreciated. Phone is running software version 1.5
    They are the same thing....

And if you like threaded SMS, it is a nice program. I haven't tried it since the WM6 version was made available but the WM5 version ripped from the 750 was very nice.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  3.    #3  
    I thought I saw something that stated that the 750V porgram allowed MMS as well. I am actually every bit as interested in that as I am the threading ability.
    There is a separate MMS hack required for the 700wx which can be found by doing a search for 'MMS hack'
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Possibly dumb question...why hasn't someone cooked up a really nice and simple .cab file that does all of this (threaded sms and mms hack)?
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonimac View Post
    Possibly dumb question...why hasn't someone cooked up a really nice and simple .cab file that does all of this (threaded sms and mms hack)?
    it would have been done by the fine folk here and at ppcgeeks who are into this. I think each provider has its own treatment of mms which makes a standard CAB not feasible to work.
    Verizon Palm Treo 700wx, WM 6, FLASH 4G|TRANSCEND SD TS4GSD150 R, MemMaid 2.0, Magic Button, SBSH Pocketweather
  7.    #7  
    I have searched everywhere for the MMS hack on this site and can't find it. I found some links to PPCGEEKS, but I can't log on to that site at work. Can someone send me the hack or give me another link?