1.    #1  
    My 750 came with the time display in the Title Bar as a digital number (e.g., 6:15). After something happened, it changed to a tiny picture of a clock (analog display). I have scoured the user's guide and cannot find anywhere the instructions to reset it to digital. Does anyone know how to do this?
    tap and hold the clock then select digital..also search is your friend here at TC...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    It took me a while, but I figured out what you mean by "tap and hold." I would suggest that you say "press the stylus on the icon."
    Last edited by tjhudson; 11/01/2007 at 09:31 AM.
  4.    #4  
    By the way, your comment that "search is your friend" is rather gratuitous. I did in fact try several searches before posting. I have yet to find an explanation, having tried "set time" "set digital" "time display" and many other word combinations. BTW, entering "tap and hold" returns equally useless results. If you are going to tout the advantages of your search function, you might want to make an effort to make it actually useful.
    Oh thank Goodness I found this. That little analog clock is too small for my eyes to be useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by tjhudson View Post
    By the way, your comment that "search is your friend" is rather gratuitous. I did in fact try several searches before posting. I have yet to find an explanation, having tried "set time" "set digital" "time display" and many other word combinations. BTW, entering "tap and hold" returns equally useless results. If you are going to tout the advantages of your search function, you might want to make an effort to make it actually useful.
    Search IS your friend. Unfortunately, this particular forum doesn't appear to search posts beyond a certain date, so it's hard to find older posts. So even though this has been covered numerous times, you were right to ask.

By the way, "tap and hold" is well accepted usage to mean tapping and holding the stylus, so you can't really fault anyone for not being clear there. Performing a "tap and hold" is the Windows Mobile equivalent of a "right mouse click" and can be used in MANY places. (Notice I didn't say "click the button furthest to the right on the front of your mouse", but I bet you still understood.)

Last, I highly recommend glancing through your manual. All of this and much much more is covered there.
    Treo 750 | AT&T | WM6| TREO750-2.27-RWE | FW 1.54.01.00

My Treo freeware apps - http://slicktools.itrello.com
    My favorite software picks - http://slicktools.itrello.com/750-picks.html
    Quote Originally Posted by tjhudson View Post
    It took me a while, but I figured out what you mean by "tap and hold." I would suggest that you say "press the stylus on the icon."
    you'll get the hang of it