1.    #1  
    Before everyone jumps all over me, I realize this thread is premature as the official AT&T WM6 has yet to be released. So for the moment, let's say this thread is in theory.

I, like many of you, have been using the leaked AT&T WM6 ROM for months with excellent results. From what I have been able to gather from all the leaks, reports, etc, other then maybe PTT it doesn't seem that the official WM6 ROM will offer anything more then what I already have.

So my question is, do those of you who have been using the leaked AT&T WM 6 ROM plan on updated to the official ROM when it is released or will you simply stick with what you have? To be honest, unless something that I don't expect is included, I am leaning towards not upgrading and having to reload all my custom settings and third-party apps. I look forward to hearing what others in my boat have to say about this though.

Have a great day!
    Jeff
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > AT&T Tilt > Treo 750 > Treo Pro
    John 16:33
    I too am running the leaked ROM and find it pretty for the most part. I do plan on switching to the official ROM when it comes out because of the issue of support. If something goes wrong with the phone and I need support, AT&T nor Palm will help me today under WM6. But when the official ROM is released, they will have to support it.
    War Eagle Crowdawg!

Curious... where'd ya' get your upgrade?
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I also have been running the leaked WM6 and plan to install the official one once it's out.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by coppertop View Post
    War Eagle Crowdawg!

Curious... where'd ya' get your upgrade?
    So sad...I will pray for you! But to answer your question, I got the leaked ROM off of the xda-developers web site.
    Jeff
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > AT&T Tilt > Treo 750 > Treo Pro
    John 16:33

Good luck this weekend with LSU. It's nice to see the Tide back in the thick of it. It'll make the Iron Bowl all the more intense (like it needs any help).

If the official release doesn't come around soon, I may give the xda version a go.