1.    #1  
    okay, i have tried everything i can think of. can someone please tell me what i would have to do to get my VC to be routed to and from my bluetooth earpiece. vc is nice and all, but without that it is damn near useles... can someone please tell me something??

thanks for anything you can tell me

-Typhoone
    NOTHING! Can't happen, won't happen

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but its been known for a long time.

And most believe the problem is in the HARDWARE, so there is little hope (if any) of progress.
  3.    #3  
    then why can the sprint treo use a2dp???? isn't it the same phone just different software on it?
    Quote Originally Posted by typhoone View Post
    then why can the sprint treo use a2dp???? isn't it the same phone just different software on it?
    if you havent done this already ...

call alltel and ask them that same question . i am guessing sprint and verizon responded to customer requests (ie. complaints) and had palm update the 700wx for their respective services ...

might be worth a try to see if there is an alltel forum also ... this way you can rally the troops to put some pressure on them to provide what other users of the same phone have
    stero bluetooth upgrade is still flaky at best... You'll never have voice command over bluetooth... Not with a 700wx.. just not capable.. You can upgrade the Alltel 700wx to the new bluetooth stuff though.

Check Here for info:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ht=700+wx+a2dp
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    If you really want to know why we can't use VC over bluetooth, do a search. I have gone from having the Treo 700w to the Treo 700wx so I have been through this over and over again. It is a hardware conflict. Hardware limitations. It will never happen. This has been talked about over and over. If you want the A2DP then get Hannips hack and install it. Then you can have A2DP for Alltell. That is how Sprint users first got it.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx