1.    #1  
    So i couldn't find anything on this forum that helped me with what I needed to do. So I searched and searched. The problem I was having was that my new bluetooth stereo headset SR moto would only go into hands free mode when it was paired and no matter what I did it still wouldn't allow the stereo headset to work. So I did find out that those of us who have a phone with version 1.14 don't have the capabilites to run this stereoheadset. Now before you throw the treo out the window check this out. It turn out if you go to palm's website www.palm.com and select support,then click on smart phones, then the phone you have and the service provider. Once you have done that it gives you the link to download the version 1.15 which does allow you to use the stereo headset and the handsfree. It will also load a new car kit option along with it. I'm not sure what else is included in the patch. Just a fair warning it takes about an hour to download everything and update. Make sure you have the USB hooked up as well as the power cord or it will never start. the S9 sounds great and works pretty well. Hope this helps everyone out.

"No matter what, do not download the v1.22 from verizion unless you have that phone."
    Last edited by ppc_pieceocrap; 10/30/2007 at 11:51 PM. Reason: spelling
    Evidently you didnt search too hard as you didnt do a seach for a2dp. Infact I recommend not updating to 1.15
    I have been using BT stereo headsets (WiRevo - awesome!!!) with the A2DP hack wayyy before the 1.15 update came out.

I guess i'm one of the few who have no problems with the 1.15 update. It didn't break anything for me. I'd dare say that my 700Wx (Sprint) is a bit more snappier.
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Merovingian View Post
    I have been using BT stereo headsets (WiRevo - awesome!!!) with the A2DP hack wayyy before the 1.15 update came out.

I guess i'm one of the few who have no problems with the 1.15 update. It didn't break anything for me. I'd dare say that my 700Wx (Sprint) is a bit more snappier.
    Being from Yukon, Canada we have Bell Mobility as a service provider and they are not interested in providing any updates so Hannip's A2DP hack is the way for me to go. I have installed it on one of my 700 wx units and now need a bluetooth headset to try it out. Which WiRevo headset are you using?
    hey yukoner

i'm in ontario with telus mobility. been trying to get a2dp to work on my 700wx with no luck. could not transfer most of the dll's. let me know if it works for you and how you did it

Cheers

Jay485