1.    #1  
    Is there any way to get a separate email sound for my Outlook email and POP email? or to have Outlook sound and not POP? I do want to know when I get my corporate email, but I can live without the spam alerts in the POP account. Thanks....
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    I don't think you will be able to do what you want. The reason is that you are using the same program to get both emails. They may be differnet types of email but one program.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
    I'm pretty positive the latest versions of PhoneAlarm can do custom alarms for inboxes.

http://www.pocketmax.net/phoneAlarm.html

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    I'm pretty positive the latest versions of PhoneAlarm can do custom alarms for inboxes.

http://www.pocketmax.net/phoneAlarm.html
    I was curious so I checked, the users manual says:

...Only track specific accounts: Choose to receive alarms when email is received in specific accounts. Click the edit field to select which accounts to watch, and to select default account (to be opened if no alarm is active in another account).

NOTE: All other emails will still sound the default email alarm as set in profiles! To have only the specific custom email alarms you need to configure the normal email alarm in each profile to be “<silent>” and set up the group for “All email” in each profile (see below)...
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by westronic View Post
    I was curious so I checked, the users manual says:

...Only track specific accounts: Choose to receive alarms when email is received in specific accounts. Click the edit field to select which accounts to watch, and to select default account (to be opened if no alarm is active in another account).

NOTE: All other emails will still sound the default email alarm as set in profiles! To have only the specific custom email alarms you need to configure the normal email alarm in each profile to be “<silent>” and set up the group for “All email” in each profile (see below)...
    Thanks...
    I installed the demo, and could not get it right.. had the alarms set in the profiles. Will try this. How did you find the manual? I could not find it (one post says in progress), but kinda lost without it