1.    #1  
    I just updated my phone to firmware version _1.22. Now when I use it, it makes absolutely no sounds at all, can't hear through the earpiece, and it won't enable speakerphone.

Anyone else have a similar experience?

Thanks,
    Russ
    No issues here. Have you checked the normal settings for these things?

Also, have you checked the new "version" displayed in your phone to see that you actually completed the upgrade successfully?

-Frank
  3.    #3  
    I checked and it shows that my phone is using _1.22.

The phone works fine with my bluetooth headset and a regular headset, but not by itself. Occassionally it will make a noise when I hit a button, but it doesn't work at all without some sort of a headset.

I tried to do a hard reset, and that didn't seem to make a difference.

Thanks,
    Russ
    Quote Originally Posted by zerokoo149 View Post
    I checked and it shows that my phone is using _1.22.

The phone works fine with my bluetooth headset and a regular headset, but not by itself. Occassionally it will make a noise when I hit a button, but it doesn't work at all without some sort of a headset.

I tried to do a hard reset, and that didn't seem to make a difference.

Thanks,
    Russ
    Okay, you said "regular headset". If you search this board you will find numerous complaints about, somehow, the phone getting stuck thinking a headset is plugged in. Most seem to cure this by plugging/unplugging the headset until it starts working again. Others have had to replace their phone because of it. Up to now, I don't believe this has ever been associated with the upgrade directly. I don't use any headset so I can't give any better advice.

-Frank
  5.    #5  
    I saw the posts about people who were having issues with a plug in headset, but I don't even own one, and I never plugged one into my phone until after having problems with the firmware update, so I don't think that is the issue.

Any other thoughts?

Thanks,
    Russ