1.    #1  
    I just get a treo (love it) and was wondering what my options are regarding syncing email and sending offline email from my treo. Currently I do not have a data package so was looking to sync my outlook and then if possible reply on my treo and then next time i sync to send them. Is this possible? Make any sense? I also try to set up my sync and I guess because i am using IMAP my mail does not show up in my inbox instead it shows up in an entirely different root folder. Is this a problem?
    To accomplish this do I need to do settings in my phone etc?
    Thanks!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Versamail can be setup to do offline email and syncing it should have come with your phone. When I had a palm Zire 71 I would write emails all them time and I had versamail hooked up to my outlook and it they would send and sync back and forth.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJoeM View Post
    Versamail can be setup to do offline email and syncing it should have come with your phone. When I had a palm Zire 71 I would write emails all them time and I had versamail hooked up to my outlook and it they would send and sync back and forth.

Unless i am missing it on my phone it looks like its 30$ and only for pdas.
  4.    #4  
    Any idea how to accomplish this?
    This is the Treo 750 forum and is WM5/WM6 not PalmOS.

The 750 does what you want right out of the box if you sync with Outlook on your desktop. However it would be Outlook doing the IMAP part.
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Nice, I just thread all the new posts and start posting. I am going to go in a corner and die now.