1.    #1  
    Im trying to find out which browser handles video streaming such as news reels, sports clips, or short weather reports better - the PIE or the centro`s blazer.

I know both have the capacity but Ive heard the centro`s is a little spotty. Sites like youtube.com and videos embedded within news sites like cnn.com come in but not very smoothly.

Does the 700wx do this better or are they both comparable? Thanks for your feedback.
    Natively PIE doesn't do it. Doing this what this thread does:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=148801

Now if someone could come up with a way to do this Opera Mini I would be happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by treosensei View Post
    Im trying to find out which browser handles video streaming such as news reels, sports clips, or short weather reports better - the PIE or the centro`s blazer.

I know both have the capacity but Ive heard the centro`s is a little spotty. Sites like youtube.com and videos embedded within news sites like cnn.com come in but not very smoothly.

Does the 700wx do this better or are they both comparable? Thanks for your feedback.
    For Video streaming, nothing will top Zbop's video plugin on the 700wx (or any WM device). It does multiple sites, full YouTube and is free.

True, the Centro with the 320x320 looks good for things like Slingbox or video-on-the-device, but for YouTube it uses the "mobile" version which uses a poor codec (to accommodate cell phone users), whereas Zbop's plugin streams YouTube direct--so the quality is much higher for video and sound.

Of course the quality of the stream is dependent on the signal, but for most things it plays fairly flawlessly.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter