1.    #1  
    Best one available. I have heard too many different choices
    Verichat
    IM +
    etc...
    Please help.
    I'd prefer something that is easy to go back and forth between IMs.
  2.    #2  
    seriously... no one has an opinion out of all the views? .... :P
  3.    #3  
    what is a jar file and how do you turn it into a file on one's phone?
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by High-MaintenanceCA View Post
    what is a jar file and how do you turn it into a file on one's phone?
    palringo

Free- Palringo walkie talkie, ability to add AIM, MSN and see buddy lists- easy to jump between services-you actually see all your buddies from all the services at the same time- with an icon showing which sevice that list is on.

I don't use it regularly, but I have used it enough and it's a no-brainer to work with.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    I'm plus works ok. seems to be reliable when I need to be on. Will kill your battery in a heartbeat if you leave it on.
  6.    #6  
    Okay, switching topics. I ended up using Agile Messenger, seems to work great.
    Now on to the next mission. I downloaded Agendus thinking that it was better than sbp because sbp looked a little too... unprofessional from the screen shots I saw. Agendus slows everything down, makes it harder to do simple tasks etc.

What are some alternatives.. and what might make me like them :P
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Agendus cut their teeth in the Palm OS realm. Their WM app isn't ready for prime time IMO.

I use AgendaOne from developerone.com. Can be a little sluggish at times, but the d-pad use and feature set are just about perfect for me.
    Pilot 1000>Palm Pilot>Palm IIIx>Visor Prism>Toshiba e310>Toshiba e740>PPC-6700>Treo 700wx
    <a href="http://www.xianfox.com">xianfox.com</a>
  8.    #8  
    I just downloaded Agenda One and I like it soooo much better than Agendus. Thanks for the tip. I also downloaded AlarmPal or whatever its called, in the full version - couldn't get it to work so I uninstalled it and downloaded alarm pal lite but it still says Alarm Pal FULL in the about section. Is there a mess up or is this normal? Also, What are the features of Agenda One that are so great over the regular WM features.. and how can I get it to automatically open without going through the welcome screen to the program and all that.. or is that possible? Also, how do I keep it open so that I can go back to it without having to restart it 20 times. With Alarm Pal How does one access the languages that you installed for alarmpal when they arnet listed, and where do Iget the skins? They are empty... And lastly, how do you get the today screen stuff from alarmpal to work? I can't find it in options...
    Quote Originally Posted by Xianfox View Post
    Agendus cut their teeth in the Palm OS realm. Their WM app isn't ready for prime time IMO.

I use AgendaOne from developerone.com. Can be a little sluggish at times, but the d-pad use and feature set are just about perfect for me.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I'm unfamiliar with alarmpal. As far as shutting down vs minimizing Agenda One, I use iLauncher which allows the close icon to act either way, application by application.
    Pilot 1000>Palm Pilot>Palm IIIx>Visor Prism>Toshiba e310>Toshiba e740>PPC-6700>Treo 700wx
  10.    #10  
    Does ILauncher have multiple browser windows like Sbp does? I would totally miss that. What about
    The only two things I like about Sbp is the multiple windows in IE, and the tabs, which has gay icons. I also might have liked the Smart Scroll IF I could figure it out.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    iLauncher has no effect on IE, it's primarily a program launcher from the Today screen. It does have a few additional toys like battery meter and the ability to shut down software rather than minimize it. I recommend downloading it and trying it out.
  12.    #12  
    Thank you for all your time and patience, I swear I fix one problem and end up with 10 more. I tried iLauncher and I like it, now I just have to choose and make it all work.
    On a side note, I don't mean to be nosey, but you're up awful early!
    Treo 700wx. My first PDA Smartphone Windows Mobile thing. (Seriously, all this crap is confusing. My device and I currently have a love-hate relationship.)
    High Maintenance, Blonde, and I obsess if Mr. Treo is not working, until I fix it. :P.. unlucky for you.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Yeah, I am. My son attends a parochial school about 35miles from home. So, I'm up at 5 to be out of the house by 6:30 to be at work by 8. I can't wait till he turns 16 and can drive. Of course then I'll be spending money on a car for him.

Kids. Talk about High Maintenance.