1.    #1  
    Maybe its just my treo but it seems like there is serious memory leak problem with official english ROW WM6 rom.
    I loaded the rom to my at&t treo and it seems much faster than my previous rom which is aus3 rom(it could be due to newly launched 3g in my area) but anyways, when I have pocket IE opened and few minutes later I am loosing lot of available ram. I didn't have this problem before. I will have to do some digging to make sure but can anyone else confirm this problem?
    I don't know why it would make a difference, but that ROM is actually not for the AT&T branded phones, it is for the Unbranded phones.I can't see why this would make a difference, but who knows. Supposedly the "Official" release date is the 30th, but I am not betting on that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by bellington74 View Post
    I don't know why it would make a difference, but that ROM is actually not for the AT&T branded phones, it is for the Unbranded phones.I can't see why this would make a difference, but who knows. Supposedly the "Official" release date is the 30th, but I am not betting on that one.
    "Official" release date is the 30th? I thought the "Official" release date was "before the end of the year"
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
    Oh, I am sure that the REAL release date is sometime between now and the second coming of (insert your favorite deity here). The latest flap over on the NEW AND IMPROVED AT&T OFFICIAL WM6 CONSOLIDATED forums thread is that someone got a call from the CEO of AT&T and was personally told that it would be the 30th for the 750, Blackjack AND 8525.

Wait for it.....

Wait for it.....

I must be a cat with 9 lives because I just died laughing and can still finish this post.