Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post
    I convinced the manager at my local retail store to sell it to me early. I also paid full retail price unfortunately. It sure was worth it though.
    The guys at the sprint store arnt the smartest

So let me ask you, before i choose to buy the phone

in the "CUBE", on the normal HTC device we have the option of Music Video and Pictures

but on the Sprint Touch, they replaced it with all those crappy sprint shortcuts i end up deleting on all of my devices.

Is there any way to switch back to the original picture, video, and music options?

if not, no buy
    On xda-developers there is an app called touch cube customizer that lets you change those pictures and shortcuts to whatever you want.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=324556

Surur
    Last edited by surur; 11/03/2007 at 05:18 PM.
  3. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by airibis View Post
    The guys at the sprint store arnt the smartest

So let me ask you, before i choose to buy the phone

in the "CUBE", on the normal HTC device we have the option of Music Video and Pictures

but on the Sprint Touch, they replaced it with all those crappy sprint shortcuts i end up deleting on all of my devices.

Is there any way to switch back to the original picture, video, and music options?

if not, no buy
    From what Ive seen so far there are no options to replace those shortcuts but Im going to look at the link Surer posted & hope that what works for the GSM version as far as menu customizing, works for the Sprint Touch.
    Ya Boi D-
    How do you type on that tiny little keyboard? That is just a deal breaker for me with this device. Is it really as awful as it looks? That is like going back to a Palm V IMO.
    OH-IO!!!
    Current Record: 1-2 in BCS Championships Current Rank: #5
    Next Game: 8/30 - Youngstown State

Formerly "Tre-i-e-i-o"
    Former Treo owner (iPhone 3G baby!)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12