1.    #1  
    Hi.

Everyone knows how to change the alarm tone?

I would like to use my mp3 songs as I do with the rings tone.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Saberio View Post
    Hi.

Everyone knows how to change the alarm tone?

I would like to use my mp3 songs as I do with the rings tone.

Thanks
    Start-->Settings-->Sounds-->Manage-->menu-->add browse to file (I keep them in the My Music folder)

Good luck

Stefan
    Palm Pilot->Palm 1000->Palm Vx->Palm VII->Treo 180->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 750->....and then?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by magicman View Post
    Start-->Settings-->Sounds-->Manage-->menu-->add browse to file (I keep them in the My Music folder)

Good luck

Stefan
    Ok. Thanks you

This is the way to add new songs for the ring tone but I can not find them in the alarm tone options. There is not mp3 sounds in the list of available tone for the alarm.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Someone else asked this a while ago, and when I experimented I found the same as you - MP3 songs did not show up in the alarm tones. I suggested a third-party alarm program, such as SpbTime, which does allow this.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by holmes4 View Post
    Someone else asked this a while ago, and when I experimented I found the same as you - MP3 songs did not show up in the alarm tones. I suggested a third-party alarm program, such as SpbTime, which does allow this.
    It is incredible that WM6 does not support something as simple as MP3 songs like alert tones. Any other software phone, as Nokia software, use mp3 songs easily.

SpbTime works well?
    Quote Originally Posted by Saberio View Post
    It is incredible that WM6 does not support something as simple as MP3 songs like alert tones. Any other software phone, as Nokia software, use mp3 songs easily.

SpbTime works well?

I use Spb Time and it works well for me, including the ability to load custom alarm tones
    Palm Pilot->Palm 1000->Palm Vx->Palm VII->Treo 180->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 750->....and then?
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I also use SpbTime, as the built-in WM alarm feature has always given me trouble (and I don't try to use custom alarm sounds.)
    Alarm tone needs WAV files
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by RichChestmat View Post

Ok. I will try with wav files.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by RichChestmat View Post
    HI

I have already tried with a wav file, I add it to tone list and it does not appear in the tone alarm list.

Have I done any thing wrong?