1.    #1  
    i remember msvc 1.5 use to give you a free week for a trial run. i ran the trial on my treo 700wx but didn't buy because the treo didn't do bt voice dialing. now that the new custom mogul roms have fixed the bt issues i would like to consider MSVC agian. i cant find any trials though anymore.

if anyone knows where i can trial this, or has a link. please post or email me at codyppc at comcast dot net. i am not looking for piracy or getting band from the site or anything. it's just that i am married with children (4 kids) and my wife is freaking on how much money i allready have in my "stupid phone". lol. i just want to make sure it is worth $40 bucks before i take the plung. i no the comfirmating doesn't work. i just want something better the the cyberon voice dial.

thanks, cody
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonki32 View Post
    thanks. i googled all day and never saw this. infact i posted this request on three different site and you are the only one who replied.

the only problem is it will not download more than 600 and some kb of the 4.55mb file. hmmm. i dont know if it is because i am using a internet card or not but i have tried it three times. each time a different kb number but never bigger tha 700kb. i will try agian tonight from a different connection.

thanks, cody
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    Your welcome Cody, try the other mirror that is not located in the US. It seems that they may be having problems with US mirror because I am having the same problem you are experiencing but using the other mirror I had no hangups.