1.    #1  
    I know there is probably a really quick fix for the problem that I am having right now but I don't want to make it more complicated before I ask for help. So far I haven't found anyone who knows how to ompletely uninstall my first and only program on my Treo. Last night I downloaded Alarmpal or something for my first download ever. It had an error the first time and failed. So I did it again. I Think I installed it twice, once on the storage card, and once on my phone. I tried to manually delete the program but it stills shows along with all its junk on the phone. It will not allow me to use it or delete it. I saw some people mentioning in their "mandatory" programs one of them was an uninstall something or other... please tell me which one to get and how to use it. Danke Danke Danke!

I have a Treo 700wx, and I am just curious if the applications used as removel in the 650 essential apps would work well and just as efficient as something for the 700wx.
    These are a few I found listed:
    Uninstall Manager
    Megalauncher
    fileZ
    and perhaps sds time

What do you think?
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    without a third party app. Try Activsync>Tools>Add/Remove Programs if you installed using a zip unzipped to a .exe from your PC or try Start>Settings>System Tab>Remove Programs if you installed on your device using a CAB.
    Verizon Palm Treo 700wx, WM 6, FLASH 4G|TRANSCEND SD TS4GSD150 R, MemMaid 2.0, Magic Button, SBSH Pocketweather
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by JimMLINY View Post
    without a third party app. Try Activsync>Tools>Add/Remove Programs if you installed using a zip unzipped to a .exe from your PC or try Start>Settings>System Tab>Remove Programs if you installed on your device using a CAB.

Okay, now I feel reallllly stupid! But thank you so much -- it worked!
    Now, what kind of program should I download that keeps it clean up to date?
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    MemMaid or SKTools. Do a search here and see what others think.
    Verizon Palm Treo 700wx, WM 6, FLASH 4G|TRANSCEND SD TS4GSD150 R, MemMaid 2.0, Magic Button, SBSH Pocketweather
  5.    #5  
    I ended up with Memaid and I like it, not like I have anything to compare it with, and I mostly choose it because I couldn't find SK tools.. Anyway, thanks again!