1.    #1  
    Currently when I want to stream a certain radio station, I have to go to PIE favorites and click on radio locator. After that comes up I have to enter the callsign and then hit listen, which in turn brings up tcpmp.

Is there a way that I can create a shortcut so I only have to click on the link?
    I tried saving as a playlist within tcpmp and then creating a shortcut to the playlist as I did for a music playlist which I have on a card, but that didn't work.

I get an error "MMS protocol not supported." I do have MMS selected in the file associations in settings.

Would love to figure out a way to streamline this. Any help?
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    I create a playlist (.pls) file for each station, then just open the playlist directly in tcpmp..

For WMA streams you may need to append a parameter to the URL in order for it to work properly (see example below)

The playlist file is just a simple text file like this:

[playlist]
    File1=mms://uni1.susq.streamaudio.com/KNBR_AM?filetype=.wma
    Title1=KNBR
    NumberOfEntries=1
    Version=2
    Last edited by scottymomo; 10/25/2007 at 12:00 PM.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    Thanks very much that did the trick.
    once I added "?filetype=.wma" per your suggestion it worked perfectly.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    Sweet!

Hello. Any suggestions for streams that won't save as a file type that is recognized by TCPMP. I was able to save a couple of stations as pls files without any problem. But there's one stream that won't save as a playlist file eventhough I select save as pls. I've also tried saving as M3U and Win Metafile w/o success. Any help would be appreciated.
    I would suggest manually creating the pls file on your pc and transferring to your device or use a text editor on your treo to make it as a .txt file then rename to .pls

7.    #7  
    I'm getting this error (mms protocol not supported!) again, and can't figure out why.
    I did a hard reset yesterday and reinstalled tcpmp and the shortcut looks correct as specified above.

Any ideas?