1.    #1  
    yea guys thats right. ill say this is the 6th or 7th time i have bought a 750. i got the tilt last week but its too much with the sliding keyboard. i just love how the treo works. ill just pop in WM6 this time and see how it goes.

No matter what phone i use i keep selling and going back to the treo. i cant wait for new one that will hopfully be built.
  2.    #2  
    sorry guys i should of put this in the general chat but i messed up. im still happy lol
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Glad that you like it. I love both 750 and Tilt for different reasons.
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
    WM6 is great .
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I just called AT&T to notify them that I'll be shipping back the Tilt.

I Can not get used to the slide-out keyboard.

Otherwise a great device.

Yes, I'm back to my 750 WM6 also!

I am SO with you guys. The Treo is it. My wishlist is WM6 for the Treo with the higher resolution, that's IT. Otherwise, the 750 is PERFECT!
    Treo Pro | Blackberry Bold OS 4.6.0.167 | Slingbox PRO-HD | Plantronics 665 Bluetooth

Internet Sharing tethering app --> Awesome

I am SO with you guys. The Treo is it. My wishlist is WM6 for the Treo with the higher resolution, that's IT. Otherwise, the 750 is PERFECT!
    Treo Pro | Blackberry Bold OS 4.6.0.167 | Slingbox PRO-HD | Plantronics 665 Bluetooth

Internet Sharing tethering app --> Awesome

Throw in wifi and it's got dang near everything. I had a treo650, then went to the Audiovox 5600, after that I couldn't have anything but WM so I got a 8125 and it was decent but rather big and I hated the slide out keyboard. I was so stoked when the 750 came out, the form factor that I so missed and it had WM... couldn't get much better than that. I didn't use wifi that much on the 8125 but it would be a nice option to have and I'm sure other users feel it's a necessity. To be honest, I really don't care for the look of the Palm Centro; I hope that is not the style AT&T gets when the 750 is replaced.
    AT&T Treo 750 Locked official WM6 update
    The only thing I miss on the Treo 750 is wi-fi. But at least DUN works well for me.
    I was given a Jas-Jam running WM5 for a while. The only good thing I can say about that phone was that wi-fi was well integrated. That's the only good thing - apart from handing it back when I finished the contract!.
    It's a lazy Sunday afternoon so I'm about to load WM6! There goes the rest of the day.
    Palm Vx> Treo 270> Treo 650> Treo 750>Treo Pro
  10.    #10  
    yep windows 6 is in now . works great for me
    What would make an already brilliant product better for me:

1) 320x320 res
    2) built-in WiFi
    3) Better Battery Life
    4) Half the thickness
    5) Better Bluetooth Stack.

If Palm can implement these five in the upcoming Treo, they'll hit a home run.
    I had the 8525 and sold it to exclusively use my 750, but to be honest there were too many things I missed about my 8525 and so I bought the Tilt (actually the generic HTC TyTN II).

I switch back and forth but right now I am exclusively using the Tilt. With the TouchPal SIP keyboard which is free, I don't miss not having the front keyboard and I only open up the sliding keyboard when I am sitting with two hands to use on the phone and plan to type more than a quick response. I love the larger screen for surfing but the Wi-Fi is nice but not necessary with the 3G.

To me, the only drawback of the Tilt is the weight. Its a bit heavier than the 750...so I keep both and use both...and love both.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)