1.    #1  
    Sorry if there is already a thread here, I did a search but did not find anything useful.

Anyway, the email that come with 500v is too mediocre and I would like to replace it with a better email client. Unfortunately, treo 500v does not come with mobile outlook.

Does anyone have a good recommendation (hopefully you are using it too) for email client that works on 500v (ie. smartphone wm6 standard)?

Thanks
    Kelvin Wong
    ??? why would they remove pocket outlook ? I thought the 500v was more or less a standard issue WM6/Smartphone phone... Not that I think Pocket Outlook is all that great (I don't...)
  3.    #3  
    Yup it doesn't come with pocket outlook. I have to find a 3rd party to sync my notes to my phone!
  4.    #4  
    Ah... apologise, it is indeed outlook email, but it is soooo stripped down, it did not recognise it.

For example, I could not select all the delete all my emails or delete all emails in a folder... I had to delete them one by one!
    The 500v ships with the standard WM6 Standard (aka Smartphone) messaging application. However, if you're more familiar with WM6 Professional (aka Pocket PC - touch devices) then you'll see differences in the functionality of Outlook and other applications.
    Outlook notes never sync with ActiveSync standard installations. It's an odd omission from Microsoft. You need third-party software to add the feature. Try PocketGear for options.