1.    #1  
    Posting this here since the mac forum gets such little traffic.

Anyone running a 700wx or WM5 or WM6 pda with a mac?
    Anyone running Pocket informant and syncing with a mac?

It's time for a new computer, but if I can't make the wx sync well with whatever is mac's outlook equivalent then I probably have to get a vista machine.

PIM is the most important thing about this phone to me, and I don't relish the idea of having to get an iPhone (at least the current generation) just to keep pim info on me.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    Have you looked at the Missing Sync for Windows Mobile from Markspace.com?
    I run Windows in Parallels on my iMac and prefer syncing that way. Used to have a 700p and exported my Palm Desktop Manager contacts into Outlook. I don't need to sync anything with OS X, personally, i backup to memory card on the go.

There's always Missing Sync and or Pocket Mac. If your stuff is in iCal and Address Book, go for Missing Sync then.
    Last edited by Merovingian; 10/24/2007 at 12:21 PM.
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I use Missing Sync for Windows Mobile with my Macbook Pro and 700wx (Sprint) and it works well. I have found it can be a little fussy through bluetooth but it works. I don't sync them that much so my bluetooth problem could be my own ignorance more than anything else.