1.    #1  
    I know some others have been experiencing this problem since updating to 1.15. I have found a solution to this issue. I covered over the "connector" part with a piece of electrical tape only allowing the power part (extreme right) to touch the treo. It immediately recognized that the power was plugged in and does not trigger the screen to randomly turn on.

Hope this helps others.
    Quote Originally Posted by jschles View Post
    I know some others have been experiencing this problem since updating to 1.15. I have found a solution to this issue. I covered over the "connector" part with a piece of electrical tape only allowing the power part (extreme right) to touch the treo. It immediately recognized that the power was plugged in and does not trigger the screen to randomly turn on.

Hope this helps others.
    Why not just plug in only the power side, and bypass the rest of the connector all together, if that's your goal?
    Quote Originally Posted by westronic View Post
    Why not just plug in only the power side, and bypass the rest of the connector all together, if that's your goal?
    Looking at the thread title, I'm assuming he's using an actual cradle, in which you can't plug in just the power part of the cable as there's only a USB connection.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevante View Post
    Looking at the thread title, I'm assuming he's using an actual cradle, in which you can't plug in just the power part of the cable as there's only a USB connection.

You are correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevante View Post
    Oh - interesting, as my cradle takes the regulkar connector, thus I can plug in only power.