Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I sometimes receive Sprint picturemail that are .gifs, most of the time with sound that goes along with it. I'm sure u guys are familiar, but it shows up on wm5 phones as a still picture and the audio can be downloaded separately. Lame that regular flip phones are able to show these just fine and my $600 PDA phone doesn't. Just thought I'd ask...Thanks
    Last edited by rikk0; 10/23/2007 at 05:15 PM.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I knew I'd find help here. Thanks guys. Any Hoo, my friend's Black Jack can display these picture mails just fine, and that's windows mobile too. All well, I give up. Second post like this in a different forum, no luck.
    I second your thoughts...!!!

I get that kind of picture mail all the time but can't see the movie and play the audio at the same time....

I don't have the MMS hack on my phone. I wonder if it would make a difference...
    Quote Originally Posted by rotty2004 View Post
    I don't have the MMS hack on my phone. I wonder if it would make a difference...
    Doubtful... The MMS hack allows you to send but Sprint only sends you a text message when receiving.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.