1.    #1  
    I found this last week for the updated 700p, and it's available for the 700w or 700wx with the new firmware, available here:

http://www.palm.com/us/software/sudoku/700wx.html
    Thanks for the link.

However, this will NOT run on the 1.15 Sprint 700wx. I installed it and got an error when trying to run it.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    Thanks for the link.

However, this will NOT run on the 1.15 Sprint 700wx. I installed it and got an error when trying to run it.
    Whoops!! My bad, I should have clarified, this is for Verizon Wireless 700w's & 700wx's only.
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    Whoops!! My bad, I should have clarified, this is for Verizon Wireless 700w's & 700wx's only.
    No problem... I knew what it was but I figured I'd try it just for kicks. :-)
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    It's not working on my Verizon 700w.
    Ahhh I see the problem. I don't have the '_' 1.22 update. I have the '-' 1.22 update.