1.    #1  
    Is there any SDIO WiFi car that will allow me to plug in my gps mini sd card into it as well so i can use my gps storage and wifi at the same time.

I have the palm GPS navigator SmartPhone Edition v3

THANKS!
  2.    #2  
    no one?
    Most of the SDIO WiFi cards I've seen will take a MiniSD card but I don't know if any of them will take a MiniSDIO card.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  4.    #4  
    no just mini sd card sorry, and do you by chance have a model and part #? im having a hard time finding this.
    Hmmm... I seem to have been confused. I can't find one either. I can find GPS receivers with slots but I'm not seeing any WiFi adapters with slots. Sorry for the confusion.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  6.    #6  
    ahh this sux. id like to find something that will allow me to keep my GPS maps in as well as my wifi card.