Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I was over at xda-devs and someone posted the SprintTV .cab I decided I would try it on my 700WX and 6700 and well it works great, I am on the SERO plan which includeds about the first 20 channels or you can get all the channels for about $8-$10, make sure you have a data plan before you use the .cab.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/1/...pgrade1000.cab

---
    Also some people are saying that it works on there Verizon XV6700 and HTC Touch(GSM Version) overseas
    this was previously posted. I also read in another forum that people are saying it works on Verizon. My question is that if it does, they obviously are not getting charged for it, so does sprint even keep track of the channels you're using. I wanna try it out the premium channels, but don't want get slammed with a bill in the end.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    MAN, I sure hope I'm not getting charged for this... cause this is FREAKIN AWESOME!!!! does anybody know any information on if I'm getting charged other than for my data plan???

BIGRIC
    Thanks!!!
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    I'm getting an error that says cannot initialize user...? 700wx
    although my dad has the 755p and it won't work presently on his either any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by DevinF View Post
    I'm getting an error that says cannot initialize user...? 700wx
    although my dad has the 755p and it won't work presently on his either any ideas?
    I think you would do better to post your question here, only because this is a more involved thread, with more active 700wx users: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=10106