1.    #1  
    does anyone know if the touch cube works on treo 700wx? it looks really cool. I don't know if the wx could handle it.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...highlight=.cab
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    i would like to know as well.

thw WX could handle it, no problem... the thing is thouh; does this software support the Treo's square theme.

most dev's who create software first think of their own phone (so if they arn't using a treo, most likely they wont make it for square ratio)

secondly, sometimes you find a dev also release it for 240x320 screens and 240x240 screens... but thats a whole extra step in work alot of them avoid when producing freeware.
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    forgot to sum this up.

Im not 100% sure if it will work, but its worth a try; goahead and see what happens (or read the forum over there for any 700wx user that may have responded)

good luck
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    edit button isnt working on my end, sorry about all these post

if you find the software doesnt work; I will take a look at it (and when i get free time) re-release this for treos,

all the menus on the cube seem to be made for a 240x320 screen

though who knows, they could be resized?
  5.    #5  
    The only thing that I'm worried about is that I don't have any backup on my treo... i don't want to mess with it if its gonna make me have to hard reset and lose everything. if someone else has the time and wants to chance it please let me know how it goes.
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Well good news!

FTouchFlo works great on the treo!

very small too

I will test out the other app in a moment (just made a backup, so i dont mind testing)

i have a bad feeling the cube will not work :-/ but we'll see
  7.    #7  
    FTouchFlo is pretty much everything that pocket plus 4.0 does right? as far as scrolling through screens? is there any other adantage of downloading touchflo?

p.s. thanks for testing
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Yeh, Pocket Plus is limited to what programs can use it, if i recall the list is under 7 items

with touchflo the limits are endless, plus you dont have to have a bunch of other crap programs running with it taking up much needed space

also! Touchflo lets you launch programs by dragging

4 dif programs

tap at the bottom and drag up

tap top drag down

tap left drag right

tap right drag left

you can set which each 4 of those launchers open
  9.    #9  
    will I need to download flashlite for touchflo to work? or is that just to download the .cab?
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mattkeo View Post
    will I need to download flashlite for touchflo to work? or is that just to download the .cab?

Flashlite is just for the cube

however i cant find it anywhere (to test the cube)
  11.    #11  
    flashlite can be downloaded at ppcgeeks from that link I posted. you have to be signed in to download though. it says to download flashlite and then the other cab installs both cube and touchflo
    does this work on both wm5 and wm6 devices? Will the cab alter the rom?...meaning, if I hard reset can I get back all of the original settings?
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
    I was able to install it on my HTC Tytn WM 6.0 and it does work really well. I figured out how to add any *.lnk file as long as I renamed it to one of the base *.lnk files that he was calling up through the app. If I wanted to install this on my HTC Tilt, which already has touchflo, would I just install the "Slither cube"?...I would assume I need flashlite also, but I think your cab file installs both flashlite and touchflo. If I was to go and download flashlite from adobe's site, would that work ?
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
    Would this also work on the Treo 700W?
  15.    #15  
    airibis, any new info on the cube for treo? thanks again for testing this out though.
    bump.
    subscribed to see how this turns out