Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Hope there are a lot of free wifi cells in your area, AT&T doesn't have that fast of data network. Enjoy the extra cost of it too.

I wasn't terribly impressed with Sprint's channel offerings anyway, I just liked the novelty of it.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    ^^ You're right about the data being not that fast. In the future AT&T will be upgrading to 3G.

You're also right about the extra cost. But hey, the iPhone will soon supercede the Treo in my opinion... Plus I'm a mac dude
    Quote Originally Posted by WarDogg View Post
    But hey, the iPhone will soon supercede the Treo in my opinion... Plus I'm a mac dude
    You may have a point, but I think it has a ways to go yet, like anything new, I would wait a generation or two before I plunge into the iphone wave. The problem Apple may have with 'superceding' Treo is that Palm (I know it is a long-shot, but you never know) has plenty of time to get innovative on us and release their own ground-breaking devices (800W IS looking pretty sweet).

You never know, but like in price wars, the consumers usually win (better devices, more reasonable pricing).....at least that is the theory LOL!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    so no way around this hu?
    damn i hadnt checked this thread for awhile and now i come back and its been working and cancelled again before i try!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567