Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Well mine's acting like Sprint shut it down again... I guess we'll see if it is temporary or permanent.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Mines still working just fine.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
    Mines still working just fine.
    Mine's back so it must've just been a localized network issue for me...
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Mines still down. I guess Sprint has no love for the 700w.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Well, I woke up this morning and tried it. And wow...it worked. It seemes almost like they had to process my request. Now I wonder if I am going to get charged. oh well, I will check my next bill. Now all I need is a magnifying glass and I will be all set to watch....lol. BTW, yes I am on Sprint with a 700wx.
    Quote Originally Posted by searcher61 View Post
    Well, I woke up this morning and tried it. And wow...it worked. It seemes almost like they had to process my request. Now I wonder if I am going to get charged. oh well, I will check my next bill. Now all I need is a magnifying glass and I will be all set to watch....lol. BTW, yes I am on Sprint with a 700wx.
    I'm thinking they were just having spotty network issues yesterday.
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    I'm thinking they were just having spotty network issues yesterday.
    There is an alternative explanation: Sprint's servers are suddenly being hammered by multiple WM attempts to watch Sprint TV and they weren't prepared for a 10-fold increase in "subscriptions"

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    There is an alternative explanation: Sprint's servers are suddenly being hammered by multiple WM attempts to watch Sprint TV and they weren't prepared for a 10-fold increase in "subscriptions"
    Hehehe... You do make a vaild point... ;-)
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

anybody else having problems watching today?
    Yeah, mines been stuck on loading the channels all day. Worked fine all day yesterday and last night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    LOL
    same here... mine is stuck on loading. it is sad cause it was working perfect all day yesterday and last night. I must have been watching past midnight.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    All fine here...
    they found a solution at ppcgeeks. it had to do with missing files in the cache folder. someone uploaded the cache so just download and place in your sprinttv folder.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Anyone know if I can get the sound from SPRINT TV to be routed to my Bluetooth earpiece? I can use a wired earpiece, but not the bluetooth. I have Sprint on a 700wx with the latest Rom update installed.
    it should work... mine does anyway. It is a bit choppy and quality stinks.
    thanks for the hint re: the cache fix. Everything works now, even some of the channels that before wanted to be subscribed to.
    thanks this is awesome
    Last edited by painter0121; 11/09/2007 at 05:29 PM.
    anybody got a link to the cache, wont get past the guide with every channel loading
    My experience with bluetooth audio and watching video, don't. Unless you like those dubbed foreign movies. I find that the whole Bluetooth process is a little slow and the audio doesn't sync up.

Now if Sprint TV just offered good media we would be set. There is absolutly nothing I wanna watch on it. Is there a way to get get Sprint Radio?
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast