Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Won't install for me either.
    Installed on a Moto Q and ppc-6800.

Both work flawlessly with all channels...

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    New cab is working fine, but does anyone not think the volume is a bit low?
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
    Works fine now. I had to install on device.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    yeah, don't try to install on the storage card, it seems to only work on the device.
    Yup, I had to install it to the device too. Works really well now, though. Thx again for the new cab!!!
    END OF LINE
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Thanx mate. I tried re-installing the original file which directed me to upgrade to this new file. Thanx again though...

Volume is rather low BTW...
    if you read several posts above you, that was already mentioned.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Everything works for me. But is there any way to make it full screen like we can with TCPMP?
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mattkeo View Post
    if you read several posts above you, that was already mentioned.
    LOL! Feel better now?

As a community, everyone gives input so others can use to their advantage. Thanks for your input. We all appreciate it...
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    the cab doesn't alow me to view channels...it installs, allows me to listen to the intro movie, but not watch, then goes to sprint banner in middle of screen and then nothing...what gives? any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by pteezay View Post
    the cab doesn't alow me to view channels...it installs, allows me to listen to the intro movie, but not watch, then goes to sprint banner in middle of screen and then nothing...what gives? any suggestions?
    That 'banner' is your SprintTV option. Click it to enter the SprintTV guide. That should get you watching. :-)
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I have the same problem....I have installed the cab and just have the sprint banner with little gold rectangles moving at the bottom of the screen. I have clicked the logo....and all over the screen but nothing happens. I have a sprint 700wx.

EDIT: Well after trying and trying and waiting and waiting....I was able to get a small video talking about channel selection, then it FROZE. have not been able to get it to happen again...
    Last edited by searcher61; 11/06/2007 at 02:43 PM.
    I have the same prob. It connects to EVDO (Verizon), but I never get past the sprint banner
    Quote Originally Posted by searcher61 View Post
    I have the same problem....I have installed the cab and just have the sprint banner with little gold rectangles moving at the bottom of the screen. I have clicked the logo....and all over the screen but nothing happens. I have a sprint 700wx.

EDIT: Well after trying and trying and waiting and waiting....I was able to get a small video talking about channel selection, then it FROZE. have not been able to get it to happen again...
    Are you on EVDO? The TV app requires EVDO bandwidth. It WILL NOT work in 1x.
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    yup....I have gotten it to "Please wait while application initiallzes..." then it looks like EV stops sending data because the little arrows are not solid....and then it stops.
    Quote Originally Posted by searcher61 View Post
    yup....I have gotten it to "Please wait while application initiallzes..." then it looks like EV stops sending data because the little arrows are not solid....and then it stops.
    Strange...

I just fired mine up to be sure it still worked and I got into the app fine and loaded the guide fine. However, loading the actual content options on any channel I tried just gave me a bunch of 'Loading...' options that wouldn't load. I'm wondering if there's a network issue involved...

Also, have you tried uninstalling / reinstalling?
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

I wonder if Sprint found a way to see which carrier is using the app and not allowing Verizon consumers not access it? He did mention he was on the Verizon network.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonki32 View Post
    I wonder if Sprint found a way to see which carrier is using the app and not allowing Verizon consumers not access it? He did mention he was on the Verizon network.
    Nah... searcher is on a Sprint 700wx according to his first post.

That might be an issue for Kieth but not for searcher.
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

Carrier does not seem to be an issue...I am on VZW with a 700WX, and it runs great on my device, I get all the channels, and great picture/sound (well...the buffering gets frustrating at times, but what can you do)!!
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast